Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Banana Strawberry Brownies



I can't take all the credit for this recipe. I used a Pillsbury fudge brownie mix and followed the instructions on the box. The bananas were my stepson's idea, and the strawberries were my husband's. All I really did was insist on real whipped cream. I mean, really...

Ingredients:
1 brownie mix, prepared
1 large banana, sliced
8 medium strawberries, sliced
Whipped cream

Prepare brownie mix according to the package.

Lightly spray a 9x9 pan.


Line pan with sliced bananas and strawberries.


Pour brownie mix over fruit


Bake as directed on the box. You might need 5-10 minutes more than the instructions say.


Cool. Refrigerate and serve with whipped cream.


Printable version

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...